domenica 7 ottobre 2012

Effetti collaterali del caffè mattutino



I wake up in the morning
feelin' kinda bloated
there's a pressure in my belly
hell, let's not sugar coat it
I'm all backed up
and I need to take a poo
but there's no release in sight
I don't know what to do.
So I eat lotsa veggies
and fiber cereal
But nothin' will dispose
Of all my raw material
So I make myself a cup,
sixteen ounces of joe,
and just like magic,
it starts the flow

"con i miei migliori auguri di tanti caffè mattutini!"

3 commenti:

  1. This is a must-see for the members of Home-Barista.com:

    http://www.home-barista.com/knockbox/craziest-ing-thing-i-have-seen-all-day-t1586-1230.html#p272569

    RispondiElimina

La caffettiera più rara ?

rarità s. f. [dal lat. rarĭtas -atis, der. di rarus «raro»]. Oggetto (soprattutto d’arte o da collezione) raro, difficile a trovarsi in quan...